Mass Outdoor Social Gathering Permit Application


Section 15-3-2 Noise Violations

City of Harrisonburg residents can register their social event or gathering through the HRECC. By registering your party you will be provided one courtesy call if a complaint is received for excessive noise from your event. This courtesy call will be made to the responsible person for the event by an ECC Communicator. The person will be instructed to quiet the party and that further violations will result in a law enforcement response with the chance for possible charges.

To register your party 

CALL  THE HRECC at 540-434-4436